3GT is always looking for talented, motivated individuals who can join our staff of energetic volunteers and student interns. Be an integral part of our mission to “put women’s work on stage where it belongs.”
STUDENT INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEER JOBS
3GT is proud to offer opportunities to students (college and graduate level) to obtain college credit while getting in on the ground floor of a dynamic theatre start-up. We also have wonderful hands-on opportunities for theatre lovers who just want to be part of the action at a growing company! We’re looking for creative people to join us in the following positions (and we’re also open to proposals). For more information, contact Associate Producer Christine Claudel.
SENIOR PR/MARKETING INTERN
This pivotal position requires a responsible self-starter with excellent writing skills and a big picture understanding of today’s social media and marketing world. Work with our PR and marketing professionals to prepare and execute 3GT’s immediate and overall marketing and PR outreach plan.
Commitment: Ongoing/20 hours a week
Reports to: 3GT Board Chair Carol Cassara
Internship supervised and evaluated by: Carol Cassara
Work with board of directors to draft marketing & PR outreach plan for 3G activities
- Update existing media databases and add additional outlets
- Make suggestions for website and social media outreach plans
- Implement portions of website and social media outreach
- Call on and obtain permissions to place marketing materials in targeted venues
- Place marketing materials with nearby venues
- Research affinity groups we might market to
- Assist with plans for fundraising events
- Draft copy for programs and marketing materials and work with printers and production houses
- Assist with marketing of productions as needed
- Attend productions and assist on site
IF YOU LOVE THEATRE AND THEATRE GOERS, WE LOVE YOU! Volunteer Coordinator is one of the most important positions at a nonprofit theatre. We’re looking for someone who loves people and possesses the skill and vision to encourage them to volunteer their time in the theatre, to make them feel welcome as part of the 3GT team, feel valued and appreciated. You’ll set schedules for ushers, stagehands, dressers, concessions, box office, greeters and theatre clean up, and run the show for the volunteer corp. You’ll also work with our 3GT staff to set up appreciation events and activities.